· Use sturdy moving boxes or heavy-duty plastic containers of uniform size.
· Group boxes by fragility or weight with heavier boxes on the bottom and fragile items on top.
· Stack boxes no more than four high. You can also place boxes on top of sturdy furniture.
· Place items you know you’ll need to access toward the front of your storage unit.
Choosing the right storage unit is important, AND DEMOREST CITY STORAGE IS HERE TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU.
Complete these three easy steps to find out which size storage unit is your best fit:
· Make a quick list of items you plan to store, including furniture, appliances, and any awkwardly shaped items that will not be packed in boxes.
· Estimate how many boxes you will place in your storage unit.
· Use our Storage Unit Size Guide to assess which storage option is right for your personal storage needs.
Watch the items fall into place, and you’ll see what fits in a wide range of storage units. You’ll also gain some great ideas for packing your storage unit.